Sunday, October 16, 2005

New choices: Information Technology and Interactive Multimedia

In recognizing that perhaps I want to do a program that is more technically-oriented, I am now considering the post-graduate information technology programs at UTS.

The Master of Information Technology program is 2 years of full-time study. This might be the perfect compliment to what I have already studied (my M.A. in Education/Curriculum and Technology). My first M.A. dealt mainly with the application of technologies in educational settings, whereas this program would give me more direct experience in developing technology-based solutions that could be applied to education (or elsewhere).

Another possibility is the Master of Interactive Multimedia program, which runs for 1.5 years fulltime. It is a little bit shorter and cheaper that the M.I.T. degree. Definitely worth looking at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home